Types of Australia Immigration Visas | Emigrating to Australia

A lot of people have a dream of Australia immigration and many of those emigrate to Australia every year. In accordance with a survey, over 150,000 citizens emigrated from the UK to Australia or New Zealand in 2008.

If you are thinking to emigrate to Australia through Australia Immigration Services, primary you will need to find out whether you are entitled for a visa. There are numerous visas you can obtain to allow you to emigrate to Australia.

Generally, the Australian Immigration visas fall into the following categories:

1. Skilled migrants
2. Entrepreneurs and business people
3. Investors
4. Family sponsorship
5. Working holidays

Following is a brief overview of these Australian Immigration Visas

1. Skilled Migrants:
Skilled migrant visas are subdivided into three categories:
a) Independent
b) Sponsored
c) Regional sponsored

If you have skills in a specific field for example IT Consultant, Business Analyst or the visa selection for you is almost certainly the skilled migrant route. In the same way, if you are trained in the medical profession or are in middle or senior management, finance or IT then you may be entitled for the skilled migrant route.

Eligibility will be judged beside the Australian Skilled Occupation List (SOL), which is a points system based on the occupations that are desirable in Australia.

2. Entrepreneurs And Business People:
If you are looking to purchase or create a business in Australia and have as a minimum two years experience in running a business or you would like to spend a considerable quantity in purchasing a business, then the route for you is Business Investment.

The Business Skills Program is divided into four categories:

a) Business owner - for owners or part-owners of a business
b) Senior Executive - for senior executive employees of major businesses
c) Investor - for investors/business people willing to invest in Australia
d) Business Talent - for high-caliber business people who have sponsorship from a State/Territory government

3. Family sponsorship:
If you have relatives in Australia, depending on your state of affairs, it may be likely for your family to sponsor you.

The following group can submit an application for family sponsorship to emigrate to Australia:
a) Spouse/spouse-to-be/same-sex partner
b) Child/orphan relative/adopted child
c) Parent
d) Other dependent family member

4. Working Holiday Visas:
Those having age between 18 and 29 who wish to work in Australia for the time being can submit an application for a working holiday visa. With this visa you can take employment for equal to six months for an employer in Australia and you'll require to do a minimum of three months' agricultural work.


Anonymous said...

WHICH DESTINATION IS BETTER australia or newzealand?

Post a Comment