Guidelines for Immigration to Canada from Mexico

Canada has an open and wide immigration policy towards Mexico for the reason that the Canadian inhabitants is decreasing and going older, and further workers and people are wanted in the country. On the other hand, there has been a big influx of unskilled workers trying to get immigration standing through the refugee class. Canada does want to be a magnet for more immigrants, but is in search of students and skilled workers from Mexico and all over the world to help expand the Canadian economy.

Here are some options for you if you want to immigrate to Canada from Mexico:

1.       Skilled Worker Class:
You, as a Mexican can immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. These are citizens who are selected to immigrate to Canada based on their skills to turn out to be economically winning. Victorious immigration beneath this category depends on education, work experience and familiarity of English or French. Reception is much easier if you have an offer of service and have been living lawfully in Canada for at least a year as either an international student or provisional worker.

2.       Investor Class:
Canada continually seeks experienced business public who will support the economy. You can immigrate to Canada in three categories in this class.

a)      A Mexican enter as an entrepreneur, however must show business experience and a net worth of C$300,000 obtained lawfully. Under this group, you must want to own and vigorously manage a Canadian business too.
b)      You can furthermore enter as an investor, but must show a net worth of C$800,000 and make a Canadian investment of C$400,000, which is managed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and guaranteed by the Canadian provinces. At the end of a five-year period, CIC will return the C$400,000 to you with no interest.
c)       A Mexican can also enter under the self-employed person's category in this class. You will be required to have experience, which will add to Canada either ethnically or gymnastically. If you have important experience in farm management and want to buy and manage a farm in Canada, then you can also go into under this category.

3.       Family Class:
If a Mexican is previously a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, then he can sponsor his spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parent or grandparent to turn out to be a permanent resident. Residents who immigrate in this class must supply for their own needs and those of their family. As a sponsor, you turn into financially accountable for your family member and must make sure that your wife or relative does not look for government financial help.

4.       Canadian Experience Class:
If you have a provisional work visa or have an overseas student visa and have graduated from a Canadian university, you can submit an application for permanent residence. To immigrate in this category, you have to be recognizable with Canadian society, speak English or French and add to the financial system. As a short-term worker, you be required to have at least two years of work experience, and as a foreign student, you have to have graduated from a Canadian post-secondary school and have one year of work experience.

5.       Refugee Class:
In accordance with Canadian law, any person can submit an application for citizenship if she has lived in Canada for three years and providing she applies within a four-year period. Though, because there has been such a big number of Mexicans requesting immigration under this class, Canada forced a visa regulation in 2009. In this regulation, any Mexican traveler wanting to visit Canada must submit an application for a visa before leaving Mexico, and to get this visa she must show evidence of income and economic strength.


Post a Comment