An Overview of K1 Fiancée of USA

The K-1 Visa, also recognized as the K1 Fiancée Visa, might be used by United States citizens who desire to bring their potential husbands or wives to the United States with the purpose of getting married. Minor children of fiancées can also go together with them to the United States as they can be issued K-2 Visas. The U.S. citizen has to file a petition with the USCIS in support of the foreign fiancé (e). After the petition is approved, the fiancé (e) can get a K-1 Fiancé Visa. The K-1 Visa is issued at a U.S. embassy or consulate overseas. The marriage have to take place within 90 days of the fiancé (e) entering the United States.

Definition of Fiancée and Fiancé: Individuals for whom English is not a national language can sometimes get puzzled with the terms "Fiancée" and "Fiancé". The K-1 Visa applies to both Fiancée and Fiancé of United States citizens.
•Fiancée: A female to whom a man is engaged to be married.
•Fiancé: A male to whom a woman is engaged to be married.

Eligibility Requirements of K-1 Fiancee and Fiance Visa:
Until the real marriage takes place, the fiancé (e) is measured a non-immigrant. A non-immigrant is a overseas national looking for to temporarily enter the United States for a exact purpose. A fiancé (e) may not get an additional room of the 90-day original non-immigrant admission. After the marriage takes place, the overseas national may submit an application for Green Card through Marriage to turn out to be a United States citizen.


Post a Comment