Search:

Pakistan Canada Immigration Blog

Pakistani citizens have a historical tendency to immigrate to Canada. Among all Pakistanies who immigrate to Canada; 60 % of Pakistanis emigrate in Federal Skilled Worker Category of Canadian Immigration. Remaining 40% move to Canada on Family Sponsorship, Student Visa, Canadian work permit or Provincial Nominee Program of Canada. Each year more than 30,000 Pakistanies immigrate to Canada under different categories of Canadian Immigration.

This blog is helpful for all nationals who want to immigrate to Canada or already has applied for immigration and waiting in queue for their documentation, interview and medical. This is a first website which is specially designed to guide and assist all who are immigrating to Canada as a Skilled worker, on student Visa, Visit Visa or under Provincial Nominee Program.

Keep visiting this blog because you will find specific information about your Canadian Immigration and also thorough study of this blog will let you prepare for Canadian Visa Interview.
.
.
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a very usefull and helpfull blog, for those person who are intrested in canadain immigration & are also in immigration process.
They can get more updated informatons of immigration.

Anonymous said...

My case has been filed with Canadian Immigration since August, 2004 and every time I am checking there website they seem to be changing their timeline i.e. from 24 to 36 and now to 70 months.

Recently I send them an equiry and they send me an email (I think everybody would be getting same) that all the files from 1st April 2010 would be processed from London.

God > is there anyone who could answere us properly as to what is the status of our files; because after 6 years everything would have got changed.

Samreen said...

Hi,

I submitted my complete documents on 13 October 2009 to CIC Islamabad. I received a letter of acknowledgement in November. After that I am still waiting for further steps. But:(
Can anyone tell me when should I expect medical and finalization of my case.

Regards

Anonymous said...

Hello
I read CIC website offical statment backlog 40% decrease but my near backlog applicant time increase , you see previous record 2001 & 2002 applicant cases finalize 48 to 52 months
you agree my idea ,
I apply Jan 2005 CHC Islamabad, 72 months wait (approxmately six years).
2004 applicants are weeping in this time
I think we are not expect 2011 for immigration .2012 may be start
Are you agree me.
farooq

TORONTOMYCITY said...

@Anonymous: The best solution for your query woud be a formal Inquiry made for you by a Local MP through on the request of any of your relative who is a Canadian Citizen

Anonymous said...

HI

MY NAME IS MOON. I APPLIED FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION IN DECEMBER 2009, WHAT IS THE FINISHING TIME PERIOD OF MY CANADIAN IMMIGRATION CASE. MY ID IS SALMANLUNATIC@YAHOO.COM

Anonymous said...

Think of one thing, they keep your money for 5 years, double it up with fix deposit, then after 5 years, they returned your money that we are not processing your application. They are just crap people hardly know about things and just waste all of our time. I am waiter of 8 years and now get refusal letter that my job mismatch. That is builshit.

Post a Comment