Alberta Immigration Nominee Program - International Graduate Class

Are you seeking to live and work in Alberta lastingly? Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) can definitely help you in your Canadian immigration process. The AINP is a program started by the Government of Alberta and was reveal by the Immigration and Employment Ministry together with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

There are a variety of categories under which an applicant can submit an application for immigration in Alberta. The international graduate class is one of the categories that come in AINP. This category includes skilled occupations which need the applicants to have some proper education or specialized training in the profession under which he is submitting an application. These occupations are classify as Skill Level 0, A or B under the National Occupation Classification (NOC) Code.

Following are the decisive factors for AINP candidates under the International Graduate Category:

•If an applicant has completed his education in Alberta, he must have a diploma or degree from an authorized institution. Or, he should have completed his graduation from a public funded area college or some private institution which must be government authorized.
•If the candidate has completed his education outside Alberta but from Canada merely, then his qualification must be equal to a graduate level program from an approved college or institution.
•The time phase of the graduation program must be a minimum of two years at the undergraduate level or at least one year at the graduate level.
•An international graduate must have been tenable as a permanent full-time employee with an employer in Alberta.
•AINP can also think about those candidates who have completed their education from Alberta public or private post-secondary schools.
•The work permit for an international graduate has to be for a lowest of six months with an employer in a skilled occupation.

So, if you are scheduling to migrate to Alberta and carry out the above criteria, then your chances to be migrated are fairly high.



Is it compulsory or necessary to do Masters or PHD for 1 year graduate level studies OR any other course which is also at graduate level will work.

Post a Comment