Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) | U.S. Visa Holder Category | Alberta Immigration

There are a variety of categories for immigrants which come in this program based on which an applicant can submit an application for immigration. One of the types is the US Visa Holder class. This category is destined for those candidates who are now working in the United States on a temporary skilled worker visa. The reason of this class is to promote the entry of US visa holders who are working temporarily in the United States to Alberta so as to strengthen the permanent labor force of province. Such candidates are quite high in demand in Alberta.

If you are looking forward to settle and work in Alberta permanently? Then Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) can surely help you realize your dreams of seeking better opportunities for life. The AINP has been started by Government of Alberta and the Immigration and Employment Ministry in association with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) in concern with immigration procedure to Alberta.

The eligibility criterion for this category include the following conditions:
•An applicant must have worked for at least one year in the United States in any one of the qualifying visa categories as mentioned above.
•The current profession of an applicant must come under AINP Occupation under Pressure List for the Strategic Requirement Stream-US Visa Holder Category (this list may include certain changes depending upon Alberta’s current needs in labour market).
•An applicant must be able to demonstrate his intentions and abilities to live permanently in Alberta.
•An applicant must be currently an employee of the United States employer.
•He must be having a valid visa in one of the following categories- H-1B, H-1B1, H-1C, E-3 to show it as proof when the CIC accepts the application of the candidate.

There can be inclusion of other conditions as well, for that one must refer to the official website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.


Anonymous said...

I completed Master degree in Accounting. i have twelve years experience in world's largest NGO named BRAC where my jpb responsibilities was related with social worker. Am I eligible to be immigrant as a social worker?

Thanks & Regards
Muhammad Ullah

Post a Comment