How to Bring your Spouse in USA through K3 Visa | US Marriage Immigration

Marriage Immigration laws for the spouses of US citizens and legal permanent resident (green card holder) is very multifaceted in nature. This is mostly to put a stop to occurrences of immigration fraud through fraud marriages.

The K visa is now obtainable to the spouse of U.S. citizens and for their single children under age 21 who are at present outside the United States and waiting the processing of their green card applications. Per the USCIS partner of U.S. Citizens are classify K-3. From side to side the marriage immigration law spouse of U.S. Citizen can go into the US in a non-immigrant visa category during their waiting period till they submit an application for a permanent resident status.

The K-3 Visa of USA:
As per the US marriage immigration law laid down for the K 3 visa you require to undergo the following process

Step 1:
File an appeal for Alien Relative which is usually called as form I 130 for your spouse with the USCIS, office which caters to the area that you live in. On filing your application will be checkered for its rightness. On receipt you will take delivery of a notice of action (form I-797) which is a evidence that USCIS has received your petition.

Step 2:
The subsequent step in the marriage immigration process would be for you to file form I 129F Petition for Alien Fiancé (e) for your spouse and children if any. You have to send the I-129F petition, supporting documents and a copy of the Form I-797 receiving notice to this DOS.

Effectual February 1st 2010 there has been a main notification concerning the marriage immigration law related to K 3 visa. Per the notification when both the appeal for K visa I 129F and petition for an IR-1 have been accepted by the USCIS and sent to the National Visa Center(NVC), the require and ease of use for a K 3 visa ends. This is only appropriate if the NVC receives both the petitions.

The spouse of the US citizen require to file for the visa at the US consulate were the marriage took place. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate will allow your spouse know any extra things like, were to go for the medical examination etc. During the meeting an ink-free digital fingerprint will be taken.

At the time of interview the following document is required.

* Two copies of form DS-156.
* Medical examination (except reports on vaccinations)
* A valid passport for travel to the U.S. and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant's intention to stay in the US.
* Two photos, two inches/50 X 50 mm square, showing full face, against a light background)
* Proof of financial support (Form I-134 Affidavit of Support )
The fee payable for this marriage immigration forms would be those associated with the forms I 130, DS 156,I 485.
* Police certificates from all places that you have lived in since the age of 16.
* Birth certificates.
* Marriage certificate related to your spouse.
* Death and divorce certificates from any previous spouses if any.

The dispensation time would depend on the service center in which the visa is filed.


sammy jackown said...

You can get your Spouse Visa quickly. Automated Visa Preparation System without the high legal fees. Approved by Immigration Lawyers.Adjustment of status

Post a Comment