New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program invites applications from worldwide businessmen or entrepreneurs are meet the criteria for the Business Applicants category, given they have the aim to set up a business in the province. In addition, they must score a smallest amount of fifty points on factors, such as business (work) experience, education, age, language skills and adjustability.
• Have minimum personal wealth of 300,000 Canadian Dollars.
• Invest a smallest amount amount of 125,000 Canadian Dollars.
• Invest a refundable fund of 75,000 Canadian dollars before the nomination.
•Have well-built intention to settle in the province of New Brunswick. They should sign an agreement to settle everlastingly in the province.
• Visit the province so as to explore business potential in and meet an Immigration Program Officer.
•Applicants’ business proposal must portray economic advantage to the province. The suggestion must be approved by an immigration official.
• Have extensive experience of managing business. They have to have been a position of senior executive, or business owner.
• Possess the sufficient funds to support their business, in addition to their families in the province.
• Ensure that they will be in a decision-making role in the business in the province.
• Have the language aptitude in either English or French. In case, if they do not have, they must take up language lessons prior to nomination by the New Brunswick PNP.
You may contact a Canadian immigration lawyer for more information