Canadian citizens and permanent residents take pleasure in a lot of immigration benefits. One such advantage is the facility to sponsor their non-Canadian relatives to immigrate to Canada. Sponsoring a relation involves accepting financial liability when they reach their destination in Canada so that they do not turn out to be a public charge to the Canadian government. This requirement and many others govern the procedure of sponsoring a family member to turn out to be a Canadian immigrant. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) manages the request and support of immigration benefits.
Following steps are involved to sponsoring your spouse for Canada Marriage Immigration
1. Download a submission kit from the official website of CIC.
2. If your spouse presently resides in Canada, you will require downloading an application kit for permanent residency in Canada. You will discover a link to the download page in the Resources section.
3. If your wife/husband is presently not in Canada, you will require downloading a sponsorship application. See the Resources section for a link to the download page.
4. To minimize any likely delay or complications, you have to make sure that you use the accurate application kit depending on where your spouse resides at the time of your application.
5. Have your husband/wife complete part 2 (the application for permanent residency) and 3 (the region specific forms) of the sponsorship application kit. You will require to complete part 1 (the sponsorship application, also recognized as IMM5491) so have your spouse mail the forms to you if you live individually.
6. Mail/Courier all completed forms in addition to any supporting documentation you might have to the CIC address.