Here are the possible questions of Canadian Immigration Interview regarding your financial position
1. How much money do you take home at your current job?
2. Do you have any additional sources of earnings? How much do you make from those?
3. How much capital do you have in the banks?
4. Can you make available bank statements for the last year(s)?
5. What other possessions do you have? Property, Stocks and bonds, and Gold Etc
6. What is your assets value, around, at today's market rates? Do you have an evaluation report?
7. If your emigration application has to be approved, would you put up for sale your assets previous to moving to Canada?