1. Forestry And Logging
2. Mining And Quarrying
3. Oil And Gas Drilling, Production And Servicing Operations
4. Commercial Fishing
Example Titles for 0811 Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture):• Oil And Gas Drilling Superintendent
• Oil And Gas Fields Production Manager
• Oil Well Drilling Manager
• Oil Well Servicing Manager
• Manager, Gas Field Operations
• Manager, Logging Production
• Manager, Mine
• Manager, Oil Well Drilling
• Manager, Oil Well Servicing
• Manager, Peat Bog
• Manager, Production – Coal Mining
• Manager, Quarry
• Director Of Mining
• Director Of Mining Operations
• Drilling Operations Manager
• Fishing Operations Manager
• Forestry And Logging Manager
• Forestry Operations Manager
• Gas Field Operations Manager
• Logging Production Manager
• Manager Of Mining Operations
• Manager, Drilling Operations
• Manager, Fishing Operations
• Manager, Forestry And Logging
• Manager, Forestry Operations
• Manager, Raw Materials Production
• Manager, Woodlands
• Mine Manager
• Mine Superintendent
• Mining Operations Director
• Mining Operations Manager
• Peat Bog Manager
• Production Manager – Coal Mining
• Production Manager, Oil And Gas Fields
• Woodlands Manager
• Woods Superintendent
• Quarry Manager
• Quarrying Manager
• Quarrying Operations Manager
• Raw Materials Production Manager
• Shore Captain – Fishing
• Superintendent, Mine
• Superintendent, Oil And Gas Drilling
• Superintendent, Underground Mine
• Superintendent, Woods
• Underground Mine Superintendent
• Underground Mining Superintendent
Main Duties of 0811 Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture):
Primary production managers in this unit group carry out some or all of the subsequent duties:
•Arrange production reports for evaluation by senior management.
•Bestow with other managers to set production quotas, to diagram extraction sites and to widen policies for the elimination of raw materials.
•Assess competence of production sites to determine sufficiency of workers, equipment and technologies used, and create changes to work agenda or tools when required.
•Make sure devotion to safety regulations.
•Oversee and examine operations in forestry, logging, mining, quarrying, or oil and gas operations or in services to logging, mining and oil and gas industries, or in commercial fishing.
•Advise operational changes to senior management when essential to make sure that production quotas and procedures are met.
•Hire workers and supervise training needs of staff.
•May direct secondary activities such as the construction of right of entry roads or temporary living quarters.
Employment requirements for 0811 Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture):
•Forestry managers typically require a bachelor's degree in forestry science or forest engineering.
•Mining and quarrying managers generally require a bachelor's degree in mining engineering or earth sciences.
•Oil and gas managers typically require a bachelor's degree in geology, earth sciences or petroleum engineering.
More than a few years of experience in an administrative occupation in the exacting industry are usually required and may substitute for formal education requirements.