Recently, Canadian government has changed legislation to stop human smugglers from exploitation of Canada’s immigration system. The Canadian government continues to be utterly clear. Human smuggling is a shameful crime and any effort to mistreatment of Canada’s kindness for financial achievement will not be accepted,” said Minister Toews. By re-introducing this legislation Canada is sending a clear message that its doors are open to those who take part in by the rules - including all lawful refugees. Yet, Canada will clean-up on those who jeopardize human lives and warn the integrity of Canada’s borders.
Canadians gave a strong authorization to put a stop to the abuse of Canada’s bighearted immigration system. Canadians have told that abuse of its munificence is a genuine problem that has to be stopped. Canada is a sympathetic nation of immigrants with a bigheaded history and custom of welcoming refugees. Simultaneously, every sovereign country has a responsibility to protect its borders, and no Canadian thinks it’s acceptable for criminals to violate Canada’s immigration system for financial gain.”
With the planned Preventing Human Smugglers from Abusing Canada’s Immigration System Act, the Government of Canada is cleaning human smugglers with numerous new measures, for instance:
• Making it easier to put human smugglers on trial and introducing binding least sentences for criminal human smugglers;
• Making vessel owners and operators legally responsible for use of their ships in human smuggling;
• Establishing fixed custody of uneven mass arrivals to let for the resolve of identity and permissibility of illegal migrants and any other inquiry;
• Preventing illegitimate migrants who are fraction of a smuggling operation from obtaining permanent resident status or bringing their relations members to Canada for a period of five years;
• Ensuring that the remedial benefits received are not more liberal than those received by the standard Canadian; and
• Withdraw the refugee status of individuals who no longer need Canada’s protection — for instance, should they go away from Canada to go back to their country of origin or should country conditions change.
The averting Human Smugglers from exploitation of Canada’s Immigration System Act and backgrounders can be discussed at www.publicsafety.gc.ca.