Search:

Sample of Resignation Letter for Bank Teller

This post will provide you a Sample of Resignation Letter for Bank Teller position. A resignation letter is a very sensitive issue so always conscious about writing one. You can take help from the following letter.
__________________________________________


999 Example Street
Toronto, ON E9R 3W9


April 19, 2011

Mr. Ronald Jack
Toronto Central Bank
13 York Road
Toronto, ON


Dear Mr. Jack:


After much thinking and deliberation, I have determined to follow a career change and enter the [New Bank Name] in order to advance my career. I am excited after obtaining an attractive job offer and start a brand new career.

For that reason, compliant with my employment contract, I hereby give you my four week notice of my purpose to leave my position as Junior Teller at Toronto Central Bank. Tuesday 16th May will be my last day of work.

I would like to say again my contentment at having worked at Toronto Central Bank. The learning and rising opportunities I received at this clinic are precious to me and I will remember my experience here for the rest my life. I wish you continuing accomplishments and thank you for providing me with the chance to work for you.



Sincerely,




(Signature)
Ana K. Johnson
Junior Teller

0 comments:

Post a Comment