Following is a very impressive and notable resume sample of a bank teller. This sample resume for the position of bank teller covers all the aspects and sections desirable in a bank teller resume. This sample resume contains all the important keywords and buzzwords for a bank teller position. In addition, this example many also useful for those candidates having no prior experience.
Tellers are accountable for ensuring warm, gentle and gracious service is provided to all customers. They are well-informed regarding the products and services offered through bank and proactively categorize opportunities to pass on customers to their colleagues in addition to match and propose basic products and services. They act in a essential role inside the banking center, eventually ensuring the best customer experience. This role has everyday tasks for the delivery of better customer service, operational reliability, and devotion to bank policy in addition to all Federal and State regulations. They regularly show and apply the standards that support the bank’s core values of service, responsibility and consistent in everyday performance.
Bank Teller Resume Sample
95 Example Street, Houston TX
(999) 999-9999, Email
Objective: A position ob Bank Teller in a reputed bank of Houston TX.
• Documented success during 5 years of progressive experience and responsibility
• In-depth knowledge of current bank policies, procedures, and guidelines in addition to State and Federal policies and regulations
• Highly skilled in cash handling, and debit and credit transactions
• Proven record of mentoring teller trainees
• Able to give accurate and detailed records of all transactions
• Thorough understanding of servicing assigned ATMs
• Proven ability to communicate clearly in a professional manner with the ability to conduct business in a confidential manner
• Demonstrated ability to manage routine service issues independently
• Completed comprehensive trainings in accounts, finance and customer care
• Received recognition as the best teller
• Computer literate: Microsoft Office Suite
May 2009 – Present
Broadway Bank – Houston TX 98777
• Greeted every customer and potential customers in a pleasant and professional manner
• Assisted customers by completing all teller transactions and maintaining exact records
• Identified customer requirements and referred new banking products and services
• Identified deceptive activities to avoid potential losses to the bank
• Received and paying out cash or other disbursements, cashing checks, accepting account deposits and withdrawals, accepting loan, credit card, utilities and other payments, issuing money orders, official and travelers' checks, and issuing and redeeming savings bonds.
High school diploma - 2008
Additional Skills and Abilities
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Strong customer service or money handling experience
• •Profound ability to pay attention to customer requirements/complaints and promptly give solution
• Skilled in handling multiple tasks inside a fast paced team environment
References: Available on request