Quebec, one of the most famous provinces of Canada identifies the immigration requirements, and for that reason selects the skilled workers who are qualified to be employed and measured for permanent settlement in the province under the Canada-Quebec Accord on Immigration. Quebec is anxious about the flexibility of the future immigrants and thus, it has set a number of eligibility requirements to be meet by each Skilled Worker Program applicants previous to they obtain to immigrate to the province.
Below are a small number of of the requirements that Quebec expects every foreign Skilled Worker applicants to fulfill:
• Diploma of Secondary School
• Diploma of Vocational Studies
• Applicants must have the required training to be employed in Quebec. They must also possess other occupational skills which will enable them to contribute to the Quebec labor market.
• Applications must have the intention, as well as the abilities to settle and get employed in Quebec.
• Applicants must have minimum one diploma, which is equivalent to any of the following Quebec education system’s diplomas:
The aforesaid are the basic requirements for the Quebec Skilled Worker applicants. Potential applicants must also know that a little knowledge of French is also significant! Besides English, applicants are also required to have basic level of language skill in French.