New online services by CIC for international students in Canada

Canadian Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, Jason Kenney announced on April 7, 2009 that International students in Canada are now able to apply online to get extension in their study permit or apply for a work permit of Canada.

In addition, students who achieve skilled work experience after graduation perhaps eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Immigration category of Canadian Experience Class.
International students can access the new e-Services by CIC at


Anonymous said...

how meny bands required for student visa

Post a Comment