Search:

Management Trainee Cover Letter Example


Management trainees are usually required in private and public sector organizations to assist seniors and acquire practical experience so that they may impart that knowledge.  They receive training and set performance goals that they need to meet in the future.

If you are looking for a management trainee job, here is a good example of a cover letter which you can customize while preparing your job application.


Management Trainee Covering Letter Sample

7360 Bretton Drive
Casper, WY 99902

October 3, 2012

Ms. Ellen Harper
Manager HR
Pepsi Co.
6 Boysen Street
Casper, WY 66653


Dear Ms. Harper:

I would like to offer my services for the position of a Management Trainee that you have advertised on your website some days ago. I’ll be graduating from Casper Business School later this month, and with a sizable internship experience under my belt, I am positive that I am the right person that Pepsi is seeking to fill this position.

My diversity in being able to set my own goals and then working feverishly towards them has been highly appreciated by my instructors at the Casper University. I am a keen observer and deem observation as the best form of training. I am proficient in comprehending the staff functions and management viewpoints in that affect all phases of a business model. My presentation and analytical skills are above par which will assist me to do justice to a management trainee’s job.

I am confident in my capabilities to become a proven asset of Pepsi Co. I would like to meet you in person so that we can discuss the possibility of my working at this position of Management Trainee. I will call your office in the week of October 15 to arrange an interview and will be available at (754) 227-0177 if you need to reach me in the meantime.

Thank you for considering my application.


Best regards,

(Signature)
Rita Ramone

Enc. Resume

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks that's very informative

Post a Comment