According to CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
- You do not need to take the assistance an immigration representative to apply for a Canada visa or for Canadian citizenship.
- Immigration representatives and consultants do not have special connections with Canadian government officials and cannot assure you a visa.
- Only authoritative officers at Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates can decide whether or not to issue a visa.
- Don’t be enticed into using false documents as this will result in the rejection of your application.
- Be cautious of internet scams, frauds and false websites. The official website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is www.cic.gc.ca
- You will find free of charge application forms and guides for any type of visa on CIC’s website.
- Processing fees are the similar at all Canadian visa offices around the world. Fees in local currency are based on authorized exchange rates and correspond with the sum in Canadian dollars.
- Canadian visa offices will, by no means, ask you to deposit money into an individual’s personal bank accounts or to transfer cash through a specific private money transfer company.
- If you have questions, make contact with CIC or the visa office responsible for your area.
- To read more, including information on who can lawfully represent you if you decide to hire an immigration representative, check out CIC’s web pages on Immigration Representatives.