Licensed Practical Nurses are hired with great care; apart from a specific license, they are required to possess a personality that is befitting to this position. Since they work closely with patients, they need to strive hard to ensure that the patient is well taken care of and is well equipped to deal with his or her specific medical condition. They are also required to administer medication, takes samples for tests and to check and record patient vitals.
Since this is a position of extreme responsibility, LPNs are hired after extreme screening procedures. In order to be a successful candidate for this position, you may need to provide a would-be employer with certain information on your skills that will help him decide in favor of hiring you. Let us see how you can do this in a resume objective.
LPN Resume Objectives
- Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse position with Sava Senior Care where I may use my compassionate nature and training in order to assist the residents with living a dignified life
- Looking for a position of Licensed Practical Nurse Kendo Hospice utilizing keen skills in nursing services and a profound commitment to the hospice’s mission
- To obtain a Licensed Practical Nurse position with Family Health Hospital utilizing training in nursing concepts and providing excellent patient care
- Desire a position of LPN with Coral Reef Health Services. Offering working knowledge of practical nursing theories and policies along with a profound understanding of standard and advanced patient care
- A self-motivated Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a position at Hudson Healthcare utilizing adeptness at providing nursing care based on individualized patient care plans