Search:

Legislative Aide / Assistant Cover Letter Sample

A career as a legislative aide or assistant involves work with vital information in a high-stress and lively setting. It also means serving the society and gaining a sense of arrogance as you effort for change and assist voice the desires and concerns of constituents. Whether on a national or state level, working as a legislative assistant is a challenging but satisfying.

While submitting your job application for Legislative Aide position, always enclose a well written cover letter with it. Remember that there is no perfect cover letter for Legislative Aide Resume. The recommendation and examples of cover letters incorporated in this blog should only be used as guides. It is very important that you customize and modify the sample cover letter to highlight your exceptional qualifications; as they narrate to the exact requirements required by the employer.



Legislative Aide Cover Letter Sample

36 Example Street
Vaughan ON S9W 3Z9

October 11, 2011

Mr. Davis K. Anderson
Hiring Manager
ABC Facility
36 Main Street
Toronto, ON


Dear Mr. Anderson:

I am very enthusiastic to get the position of Legislative Aide which was advertised on your website last week. Please consider my attached resume an application for this position. Along with my graduation in Law and one year of practical experience, I have the potential to become a central member of ABC Facility.

As an intern for the City of Vaughan during college, I developed the skills of answering the telephone, taking messages, filing, confirming turnout to events, drafting speeches, letters, meeting notices and memos. Besides, I am also expert in attending meetings and events in support of the legislator. I can take notes regarding the event, individuals that were audience at the event, and any major occurrences that took place. I am also able to satisfy the needs of the constituents in my district.

In addition, I have done a lot of research on current laws, and able to locate trustworthy facts and figures that will help compose the legislation to be drafted. My enclosed resume contains full details of my skills and knowledge in relation to your requirements.

I am very interested in Legislative Aide position and would be pleased about the opportunity to further discuss this matter during an interview. I will be in Toronto over the mid-winter break, December 01through January 05 , and can interview at your expediency. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. 


Sincerely,

(Signature)
Mark Brazil

Enc. Resume

0 comments:

Post a Comment